As the new year is here, I look back to this amazing past year of progress and lifetime experiences. I’m the type of person that like to see things for myself because of that I get a lot of hits, but a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. Here’s some of the lessons I’ve learned in the past year:
– Start your morning with positivity. Remind yourself what’s your goal (everyday)
– Learn to say “no” when it doesn’t match with your goals.
– Look around, does the people in your life make you want to become better? If not don’t be afraid of walking alone.
– Your fucking gut is ALWAYS right. I promise.
– Balance. I was extremely healthy obsessed but I’ve learned on my trips, to enjoy life and still be on top of my goals.
– Every successful relationship starts with you. You can’t rely on someone else to make you happy.
– Gratitude. Always be grateful for what you have; no matter how bad things seem, there’s always someone who has it worse. “The boy with no shoes cried till he met the boy with no feet.”
– The dots ALWAYS connect. Don’t worry if something goes “wrong” believe on your destiny and know it was just part of the plan.
Last but not least:
– TRAVEL! Go out, explore, get out of your own bubble, there’s more out there than that.